When it comes to auto glass service, SaveOn Glass will go above and beyond to fully ensure your satisfaction. Auto glass is an important structural component of your vehicle, so a quality installation is important to your safety. Don’t just trust any company when it comes to windshield and auto glass repair or replacement.
SaveOn Glass is the only company with an internal certification program to ensure compliance with the new American National Standard Institute (ANSI) auto glass replacement safety standard.
SaveOn Glass technicians also use the best materials, including the industry's first one-hour drive-away time adhesive for windshield installations. The choice of adhesive is a critical element in the quality and safety of a windshield installation. Using the most advanced materials improves the quality of the installation as well as your safety and convenience.
Repair and Replacement Guide
Windshield repair is safe, effective, and convenient and takes less than 30 minutes to complete. SaveOn Glass' repair specialists can repair chips and nicks. A quality windshield repair will restore the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from spreading, and make the blemish much less noticeable, without removing and replacing the glass.
An Affordable Solution
Repairing a windshield is also a good value. If you have comprehensive coverage, and if you choose to have your windshield repaired rather than replaced, most insurance companies will waive your deductible, leaving no costs for you.
Quality Service, Quality Materials
Because quality matters when it comes to windshield repair, SaveOn Glass repair specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training and use only the highest quality materials. SaveOn Glass specialists perform more than 400,000 windshield repairs each year, more than any provider in the business.
- Will checking on my deductible or inquiring about an auto glass claim raise my insurance rates?
- Will filing an auto glass claim count towards my insurance policy?
- What if I only have liability coverage?
- Will all insurance companies waive my deductible if my windshield is repaired rather than replaced?
- What if my deductible is the same or more than the auto glass service?
- Do I need to contact my agent or insurance company before I contact SaveOn?
Asking your insurance provider about your policy coverage and deductibles is generally not considered a claim. To be certain, please refer to your insurance policy.
In many cases, insurance companies will not count auto glass damage as a claim on your policy. To be certain, please refer to your policy or contact your agent and/or insurance provider to confirm your specific coverage.
Because liability insurance only provides coverage for damages to another vehicle, auto glass services are not covered under your liability policy. SaveOn Glass offers multiple payment options including cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. In addition, flexible payment plans may be available.
Many insurance companies cover windshield repair at 100 percent coverage with no deductible. A SaveOn Glass representative will be happy to help you with your questions regarding insurance coverage.
SaveOn Glass offers multiple payment options including cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express. In addition, flexible payment plans may be available.
We're experts at verifying coverage, filing the claim and handling all the paperwork. In many cases, we have coverage information available online. If not, we'll contact your insurance company and submit the claim on your behalf.
Auto Glass Insurance Claim Facts
- ▶Auto glass is usually covered under the comprehensive portion of your auto policy.
- ▶Many insurance companies will waive your deductible if your windshield can be repaired instead of replaced.
- ▶If you have a comprehensive deductible, you will be responsible for paying the amount of your deductible and your insurance company will be billed for the remaining amount of the service.
- ▶If you have any questions about filing a claim for your auto glass service, a trained SaveOn Glass representative will be happy to answer any of your questions or guide you through the process.